Letscom Fitness Tracker Manual
This Letscom user manual will help you get your watch set up quickly. The setup ensures that your watch’s data is synchronized with the VeryFitPro app, which allows you to see accurate data, view historical patterns, log sleep, and more. You’re able to get it as soon as the setup is done. The rest of the Letscom user manual will take you through all of the functions of the letscom.
How To Set Your Watch?
Charge the watch
- Connect the charging cable (USB plug) to a USB port on your device or the wall charger, which has a USB plugin.
- Hold the other end of the charging cable near the watch’s backport until it magnetically connects, available on the Letscom fitness manual.
- Make sure the charging cable’s pins are firmly locked into the port. When the watch vibrates, and the battery icon with the percentage charged appears, the connection is safe.
- Attach the watch to a USB port when it indicates that the battery is low. A battery progress bar appears on the screen when the watch is charging, and you can check the battery level by pressing the function button. You can see it on the Letscom user manual
- When the watch is completely charged, remove it from the power supply.
Assembly of your watch with Letscom user manual
- Slide the pin (the side opposite the quick-release lever) into the notch on the watch to reattach the wristbands available on the Letscom user manual
- Attach the wristband to the top of the watch using the clasp.
- Slide the other end of the wristband into place when pressing the quick-release lever inward.
- Release the quick-release lever until both ends of the pin are inserted, which you can see on the Letscom fitness manual
Disassembly of your watch
- Turn the watch over and look for the quick-release lever by moving the wristbands.
- Gently draw the wristband away from the watch while pressing the quick-release lever inward.
- Repeat on the other side and also for further instructions you can follow Letscom fitness manual
Letscom fitness tracker manual: For every product, you need some precautions, and here these are given in the Letscom user manual
- Do not expose your unit to liquid, moisture, humidity, or extreme temperatures.
- If it’s raining, don’t charge your device; if it’s wet, don’t charge it.
- Maintain a clean and dry environment for your unit. Do not use abrasive materials.
- To clean your unit, use cleaners.
- If you have any preexisting conditions, consult your doctor before using them.
- Do not expose your exercise tracker to excessively hot or cold temperatures, and do not leave it near open flames like candles. (Cooking stoves, candles, and fireplaces are all options)
- This product is not a toy; keep it away from children and pets. Always keep the product out of sight of children.
Maintenance of product:
For long-term use, you need to protect your unit, and here are some suggestions in the Letscom user manual.
- Clean your wrist and fitness tracker regularly, particularly after exercising and being exposed to substances like soap or detergent that can stick to it.
- Do not use a kitchen cleanser to disinfect the exercise tracker.
- Please use a soap-free detergent, thoroughly scrub, and clean
- Use a fluffy towel or napkin as a cover.
- If your bands get sweaty or get wet while showering, thoroughly clean and dry them before reapplying them to your wrist.
- Make sure your skin is dehydrated before reapplying your bands.
If the system is successfully linked to the APP, it will automatically record and evaluate your movements and sleep and track your heart rate status. The system will enter call/message warning mode when a call or message is received. It will revert to the previous mode after the alarm.
The device will identify your current state and monitor your sleep progress, including deep sleep, light sleep, and awake sleep hours. When connecting the interface to the computer, double-check the position of the USB plug.
The red indicator on the monitor illuminates and then switches off when the device is turned off. All the information and instructions are given on the Letscom fitness manual.