Garmin Swim 2 Review
Are you a professional swimmer and looking for a smartwatch that is water-resistant and can track your swimming and health-related activities with high precision and accuracy? Then, you are at the right place. Garmin Swim 2 smartwatch is, undoubtedly, the perfect smartwatch for not only those who are beginners but also for professional swimmers.
Let’s have a look at its features and description, which will really help you to choose the best among the hundreds.
Garmin Swim 2 Review Let me tell you about its speciality that makes this smartwatch unique from other smartwatches.
The most important thing about this smartwatch is that the Garmin Swim 2 smartwatch acts as waterproof not only in swimming pools but also in lakes and ponds. This smartwatch monitors your swimming activities with the most precision and accuracy, even in deep lakes and ponds.
This smartwatch, by connecting with the GPS, give your location, tracks your location, and measures your swimming parameters.
- Brand: Garmin
- Color: Slate
- Connectivity Technology: GPS
- Band Color: Slate
- Compatible Devices: Smartphone compatible iPhone and android
- Band Material: Silicone
- Water Resistance Level: Waterproof
- Display Size: 1.04 inches
- It accurately tracks your swim laps, stroke rate, and distance travelled during swimming.
- Its auto-rest feature detects when you are resting during your laps- so it monitors your rest time into your swim statistics.
- The open water GPS tracker works accurately.
- This smartwatch does not work accurately in the pool distance swum.
- It often forgets to count the strokes.
- Its interface is somehow troubling, as you have to press twenty buttons to start and end workouts.
- You can only upload Swim Workouts. It’s artificially limited, which does not make any sense.
4.4 out of 5 stars
If you are a professional swimmer and want a smartwatch that can track your swimming activities with high precision and accuracy, then Garmin Swim 2 smartwatch is the best option for you.
Its pool swim mode records your pace, stroke, distance traveled, and SWOLF. It includes free online analysis, custom workout creation, storage, and sharing of your swimming data.
It also offers advanced features for staying on pace, logging drills, and more.